Our Motel represents great value for money.
Melville officially became a city on August 1, 1960, and is the smallest city in Saskatchewan. We are surrounded by a trading area of approximately 17,000 people. The industries driving the economy in this area are agriculture, CN Rail, potash (a mineral used in agricultural fertilizer) mining, and tourism.
Melville is situated just north of the Qu'Appelle River Valley and is in aspen parkland country.
All rooms include:
- complimentary WiFi and Ethernet Internet access
- individually controlled air-conditioning and heat
- ensuite four-piece bath
- full-length mirror
- firm mattresses for a good night's sleep
- daily housekeeping service
- mini-fridge and coffee/tea makers with supplies
- Satellite television set with remote
- work desk
- AM/FM clock radio/alarm
- convenient and private ground level entry
- parking at your doorstep
- openable windows for fresh air
Safe, off-street parking in front of your room
Free Wireless Internet access in all rooms
Recreation packages available
855 3rd avenue West
SK S0A 2P0
For Reservations: 306-728-2900
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org